List on The MLS for a Flat Fee
Sell Your Northern California Home
without Paying a Costly Commission
For a one-time $295 flat fee customers can list their home on northern California’s MLS systems. This system will give you exposure on the following databases and sites: Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, msn, AOL, major brokerage sites (like Redfin and Coldwell Banker and many more). ALSO, if you get an offer on your house we can handle the paperwork with our Transaction Coordination Services.
Call us at 530-558-5460
Try it for 7 days and if you are not satisfied get a 100% refund.
Our Northern California Multiple Listing Service provides property listings to the surrounding counties and cities of Sacramento, San Francisco, and Oakland along with all the communities and counties listed below. In aggregate these MLS databases serve more than 17,000 real estate brokers and agents while supplying the most timely and up-to-date listing information available.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking! From Google+ Reviews
“A fantastic flat fee listing service. Our house was under contract in just 2 days and Mike Berg and staff provided excellent guidance throughout the process. Never thought it would be so easy and affordable. Thank you!”Bridget Fahy
“Flat fee listing is an outstanding alternative – Mike and Colleen are quick responders and professional.”Wendell Gustafson
“The only way to sell your place… The process was very simple and we saved a lot of money by going this route.”R.J. Sharpe
Your Listing Goes Around the World!
Listings are syndicated to brokerage sites like ReMax, Prudential, Coldwell Banks, Baird and Warner, Redfin, and At Properties And all major real estate websites like Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo, Realtor.com, Local Newspaper Sites, MSN.com, Move.com, Moving.com, Excite.com, NetZero.com, iWon.com, Juno.com, Listing Book, Gannett Newspapers, Google Search, AOL, Cyberhomes, OpenHouse, Walmart, HGTV, Oodle, Lycos, Local.com, Backpage, Military.com, Homes & Land, Homefinder.com, HotPads, Vast, CLR Search, Lake Homes USA¹, Ocean Homes Homes USA¹, River Homes USA¹, MyRealty, PropBot, Enormo, FrontDoor, SecondSpace, Landwatch.com, ResortScape, Overstock, eRealInvestor, Investor Loft, Fizber, Real-Estate.com, The Real Estate Book, CLR Search, Investor Loft, Home Seekers, Condo Quick Find, Listing Mania, Hoodeo. Note: We cannot guarantee that your listing will show up on each and every site as the web is in flux and some sites stop syndicating or have technical issues from time to time.
Plans and Pricing
List For Sale On MLS
- Listing on the MLS for 1 year
- Listing on Local Buyer Agent MLS Database, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Redfin, Yahoo, MSN, and More!
- Free Open House Postings to MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow and Cooperating Real Estate Sites
- Free Pricing Assistance – We will send you out closed and active home listings to help you price your home
- Yard sign: We are partnered with VistaPrint. Find out more here.
- Transaction Coordination Services: Have our licensed agents handle all the paperwork. Find out more here.
* We are Family Owned And Operated
* Been in Business Since 2004 for IL & 2013 for CA
* Local Northern CA Broker Mathew Berg leverages the support of Berg Properties and the expertise of Scott and Mike Berg who have sold over 1,800 properties in the area of Chicago. As agents in Chicago they are ranked among the top 1% in sales volume.
* 100% Money Back Guarantee: Try It for 7 Days And If You Are Not Completely Satisfied Get Your Money Back
* Members of the Sacramento Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
How It Works
In a traditional real estate deal a seller hires a listing broker to market the property. A commission of 5-6% is fairly common but commissions do vary. The seller’s broker then posts the listing to the MLS and offers a 2.5% – 3% commission to any broker who brings in the buyer that ends up purchasing the property.
With the program that we are offering you pay us a flat fee of $295 and we post your listing to the MLS. We still recommend that you offer 2.5% commission to buyers’ agents in order to leverage the relationships of the 24 northern California counties representing over 17,000 real estate brokers and agents that MLS Town can list your property in. If the buyer is not represented by a broker then there is no percentage commission at closing. You get all the same exposure as a traditional real estate listing as your property is marketed on all the major real estate websites. You also have the option to order Real Estate signs or use our transaction coordinators to handle the paperwork.
What Happens Next?
- Click on “Get started” green button
- Fill out a quick contact form
- We send you the paper work (fill out at your own pace)
- Sign our online listing agreement & listing data form
- Email us house pictures for listing
- Once we receive your paperwork please allow 1-2 business days
- We will send you a preview for your approval
MLS Town Listing Areas In Northern CA
MetroList MLS Counties
The counties of Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado, Yolo, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, and West Merced.
BAREIS MLS Counties
The counties of Mendocino, Lake, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, and Marin.
Sutter – Yuba (SYAOR) MLS Communities
The communities of Yuba City, Marysville, Olivehurst, Live Oak, Gridley, Sutter, Colusa and Browns Valley.
NCAOR MLS Communities
The communities of Grass Valley, Nevada City, Alta Sierra, Lake Wildwood Lake of the Pines, Penn Valley, Morgan Ranch and Big Oak.
SFAR MLS Counties
The counties of San Francisco and North San Mateo.
MLSListings Inc. MLS Communities
The communities of Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Silicon Valley, San Mateo, Monterey, Watsonville and San Benito.
CCAR MLS Communities
The communities of Alamo, Blackhawk, Clayton, Clyde, Concord, Danville, Diablo, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pacheco, Pleasant Hill, Rossmorr, San Ramon and Walnut Creek.
Bear MLS Communities
The communities of Castro Valley, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, Hayward, Newark, Union City, Fremont, Sunol, Pleasanton, Dublin, and Livermore.
EBRDI MLS Communities
The communities of Alameda, Berkeley, Antioch, Oakland and Richmond.