List on The MLS for a Flat Fee
Sell Your Home Now
Without Paying a Big Time Commission
Now you can list your home on the Chicago Metro MLS or in Northern California for a one time flat fee and get listed on high profile websites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, msn, AOL, major brokerage sites (like Redfin and Coldwell Banker) and the Chicago Tribune’s website (as well as many more).
Call us at 708-434-1165
Try it for 7 days and if you are not satisfied get a 100% refund.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking! From Google+ Reviews
“A fantastic flat fee listing service. Our house was under contract in just 2 days and Mike Berg and staff provided excellent guidance throughout the process. Never thought it would be so easy and affordable. Thank you!”Bridget Fahy
“Flat fee listing is an outstanding alternative – Mike and Colleen are quick responders and professional.”Wendell Gustafson
“The only way to sell your place… The process was very simple and we saved a lot of money by going this route.”R.J. Sharpe
In the News
Your Listing Goes Around the World!
Listings are syndicated to brokerage sites like ReMax, Prudential, Coldwell Banks, Baird and Warner, Redfin, and At Properties And all major real estate websites like Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo, Realtor.com, Chicago Tribune, MSN.com, Move.com, Moving.com, Excite.com, NetZero.com, iWon.com, Juno.com, Listing Book, Gannett Newspapers, Google Search, AOL, Cyberhomes, OpenHouse, Walmart, HGTV, Oodle, Lycos, Local.com, Backpage, Military.com, Homes & Land, Homefinder.com, HotPads, Vast, CLR Search, Lake Homes USA¹, Ocean Homes Homes USA¹, River Homes USA¹, MyRealty, PropBot, Enormo, FrontDoor, SecondSpace, Landwatch.com, ResortScape, Overstock, eRealInvestor, Investor Loft, Fizber, Real-Estate.com, The Real Estate Book, CLR Search, Investor Loft, Home Seekers, Condo Quick Find, Listing Mania, Hoodeo. Note: We cannot guarantee that your listing will show up on each and every site as the web is in flux and some sites stop syndicating or have technical issues from time to time.
Plans and Pricing
List For Sale On MLS
- Listing on the MLS for 1 year
- Listing on Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, ChicagoTribune.com, Redfin, Yahoo, MSN, and More!
- Free Open House Postings to MLS, Realtor.com and ChicagoTribune.com
- Free Pricing Assistance – We will send you out closed and active home listings to help you price your home
- Free Sales Contracts and Required Forms
- Pictures: Post up to 25 pictures for your listing (this is the maximum number of pictures that the MLS allows)
- Yard sign: $75 Yard sign 24×30″ double sided professional sign on a post. Installation and removal is included
- Combo Lock Box: $50 Combination lock box can be installed on for handle our fence. Rent for $50.
- Electronic Lock box: $200 Secure box that tracks access via smart cards and 1 day codes. Rent for $200.
- Appointment Setting Service: $75 Answer service that coordinates all showings set up by real estate agents. Service only sets up real estate showings.
- Professional Pictures: $150 Get a professional photographer to come and take pictures.
- Checkpoint Feedback System: $ 100 Checkpoint is a kiosk for getting broker feedback at the time of showing. It will also deliver a pitch about the house and text you when a showing is complete. Read more at CheckpointShowings.com. $100 to rent system.
* We are Family Owned And Operated
* Been in Business Since 2004
* Top 1% of All Agents in Chicago 2004-2016 ranked by Number of Homes Sold
* A+ Better Business Bureau Rating – Complaint Free Every Year
* 100% Money Back Guarantee: Try It for 7 Days And If You Are Not Completely Satisfied Get Your Money Back
* Members of the Chicago Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtor
Read more about our key team members.
What Happens Next?
- Click on “Get started” green button below
- Fill out a quick contact form
- Pay for services via our secure order form
- Download paper work (fill out at your own pace)
- Sign our online listing agreement
- Email us pictures (or order professional pictures in our order form)
- Once we receive your paperwork please allow 1-2 business days
- We will send you a preview for your approval
How It Works
In a traditional real estate deal a seller hires a listing broker to market the property. A commission of 5-6% is fairly common but commissions do vary. The seller’s broker then posts the listing to the MLS and offers a 2.5% – 3% commission to any broker who brings in the buyer that ends up purchasing the property.
With the program that we are offering you pay us a flat fee of $295 and we post your listing to the MLS. We still recommend that you offer 2.5% commission to buyer’s agents in order to leverage the relationships of the 35,000+ members of the MLS in northern Illinois. If the buyer is not represented by a broker then there is no percentage commission at closing. You get all the same exposure as a traditional real estate listing as your property is marketed on all the major real estate websites.
Click here to read about what happens next or get started by clicking green button.
Areas Where We List Homes
There is one MLS that covers the Chicago metro area. It is called MRED. It is used for listing homes that are located in north eastern Illinois from the city of Chicago to the North Shore, up to Wisconsin, all through the western and south side suburbs, out to Dekalb and south all the way to Joliet and beyond. It is the 3rd largest MLS in the country and has over 35,000 real estate broker members and over 8,000 offices.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the next steps after I place my order?
Why should I list on the MLS?
Over 80% of home buyers use a Realtor®, who in turn, will search the MLS database to identify any homes for sale that meet the buyers requirements. Your home will be seen by more buyers in a shorter time frame and most of the buyers will already be financially pre-approved since Realtors® do not want to waste their time showing homes to buyers who cannot afford to purchase. Additionally the MLS feeds all the major real estate websites so your exposure will be far greater than just listing a home on your own.
Who will see my listing?
You get the best of both worlds. Individual buyers and Realtors® with buyers will know your home is for sale. Individual buyers looking for homes will see your mls listing posted on websites like: Realtor.com, Chicagotribune.com, Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo and others. Brokers will have direct access to your home information through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). They will already have pre-approved buyers that they are working with.
What if I want to cancel my listing?
You can cancel at anytime via email with no strings attached.
What will I have to pay to a buyer broker?
You decide what you pay a real estate agent (buyer broker) who brings you a potential buyer. When you list on the MLS you commit to paying the agent who brings you the buyer a set commission. To make sure you take full advantage of being listed on the MLS we recommend you offer a 2.5% commission to a buyers agents.
What if there is no buyer broker in the transaction?
Then there is no % commission.
How do Buyers and Realtors® get my information or how will I be contacted?
Broker/Realtors® will have all your information available to them through their Multiple Listing Service under the showing instructions. They will call you directly to set up showings. Individual buyers will have access to your listing through one of the commercial websites you will be listed on. The MLS does not allow your phone number to be pulled by these websites but any individual that calls or emails our company will be referred to you.
How soon will I be listed?
We can have you listed on the MLS within 1-2 business days. Your listing may take 3-5 days to appear on some websites.
Should I get a laywer to help me?
Yes – Almost all buyer’s and seller’s in Illinois have attorneys help them through a real estate transaction.
Will brokers boycott me?
Real estate agents make their money from commissions. If you were to hire an agent to sell your home you would pay 4-6% commission. That commission is normally split with the buyer who brings in the buyer. In a normal real estate transaction the buyer broker gets 2-3% commission. As long as you are offering a similar commission real estate agents will show your home. The other reason they will not boycott you is that it is illegal and they can have their license revoked. They must always be acting in the best interest of their clients. Not showing your property based on the commission you are offering is not acting in the best interest of their clients. Furthermore if they decide not to present to you they can possibly be engaging in price-fixing and group boycotting which violate U.S. Anti-trust laws involving both civil and criminal penalties leading to a possible 3 year jail term and heavy fines.
How do I pay for your service?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. We also accept checks.
What is your money back guarantee?
If you are not satisfied for any reason in the 1st 7 days we offer a full 100% money back guarantee. After that we have another program where we can refer you to one of the best agents in your area and at closing and if you decide to hire them we will refund your money at closing.
Will Berg Properties bring buyer's to my home?
Possibly: We do work with buyers that we cultivate from a variety of traditional sources like word of mouth referrals, past clients, pay per click advertising, and others.